archisoup respects intellectual property rights and is committed to responding to valid notices of alleged copyright infringement in accordance with the Copyright Act. If copyrighted material is hosted on a system or network controlled or operated by or for archisoup, appropriate action will be taken.
If you are claiming that your copyrighted material is being infringed, please send notification of the claimed infringement to the following designated agent for archisoup:
Legal Department – Copyright Agent
By email: email@example.com
By mail: archisoup, 42-46 , Princelet St, London, E1 5LP
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or a representative list if multiple works are involved.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity to be removed or access disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit archisoup to locate the material (e.g., URL of the infringing material).
- Information sufficient for archisoup to contact the complaining party, such as name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information provided in the notice is accurate and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
In response to each notification of infringement that includes the information listed above, archisoup will:
- Expeditiously remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material, and
- Take reasonable steps to promptly notify the alleged infringer that the material has been removed or access has been disabled.
3. Counter Notification
The alleged infringer may provide a counter notification to archisoup’s designated agent. Each counter notification must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the alleged infringer.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or access to which has been disabled.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the alleged infringer has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- The alleged infringer’s name, address, telephone number, and a statement that the alleged infringer consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which archisoup may be found, and that the alleged infringer will accept service of process from the complaining party who provided the notification under Section 1 (Notification) above or an agent of such person.
4. Response to Counter Notification
In response to each counter notification that includes the information listed above, archisoup will:
- Promptly provide the complaining party with a copy of the counter notification and inform the complaining party that it will replace the removed material or stop disabling access to it within ten (10) business days.
- Replace the removed material or stop disabling access to it within ten to fourteen (10-14) business days following receipt of the counter notification, unless its designated agent receives notice from the complaining party that the complaining party has filed an action seeking a court order to prevent the alleged infringer from engaging in infringing activity related to the material on archisoup’s system or network.
Any individual who knowingly and materially misrepresents that material is infringing, or that it was removed or blocked due to mistake or misidentification, is liable for any resulting damages (including costs and attorney’s fees) incurred by the alleged infringer, the copyright owner or its licensee, or the service provider.